07/05/2010

Controversy, once again (and loving it)


I was wondering why one of my videos on Youtube had got more than 4000 views over the last few days, and then I saw this on Placebo's Facebook page, along with hundreds of love or hate comments and a thousand "likes"...

Here's the object of the flamewar :-)

Bitter boy

Placebo is obviously much more open-minded than some of their fans, and I'm most humbled by this comment. I make mashups to surprise people, and even sometimes to make them laugh ! If the band likes the result, it's just the icing on the cake.

Upset Placebo fans, you'd better stop bashing me (or Rihanna) because you're getting me EXCITEEEED !! So excited that I've got a little surprise for you, coming in the next few days.

 Without Rihanna...

8 commentaires:

Victoria B a dit…

Que c'est bon !!!!!!!! Remix de fou BRAVO

Victoria B a dit…

J'ADORE .... J'arrête pas de l'écouter

Anonyme a dit…

Excellent!

Ligeia a dit…

They also tweeted about it
http://twitter.com/PLACEBOWORLD/status/13498896398

fantastic work you did!!

MayByouR a dit…

Brillantissime etlimpide comme d'hab !

Hinahon a dit…

I was at a special secret party organised by Placebo staff after the gig in Brixton Academy, London yesterday and they played it ! That was immense !

Anonyme a dit…

Alors là vraiment on peut dire que Rihanna ne fait pas du tout partie de mes artistes préférés à l'inverse de Placebo mais franchement c'est tellement bien foutu, ça colle super bien, on se laisse si facilement prendre et du coup ... j'écoute ça en boucle :)
Bon travail !

Anonyme a dit…

its fucking amazing! thank u so much , i cant stop listening to it
one word: genius!!!